Breakfast with Santa!
Santa is coming a December 5th 9-11!
Our traditional drop in breakfast with Santa will look a little different this year, but we are on! We are so thankful the board has approved his arrival and Santa can come!
Here are the changes:
- 1 family at a time in the clubhouse with Santa
- Sign up for a 5 minute time slot is required with a headcount of those in your party
- No lap sitting for Santa! Masks are not required, but he said he would have one and would be happy to put it on if your family wishes him to. Please specify this in the sign up as well so he can be ready for your family.
- Crafts and donuts will be outside under the pavilion.
Things we need:
- Someone to help me the day of because Becky Way Everette my cochair is out of town.
- Some heat lamps if anyone has any we can borrow in case it’s cold the day of.
- You to sign up! We have a limited number of slots, unfortunately, but hopefully everyone who wants a turn can have one!
If you have questions, email Heidi Hager at email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!